In a recent survey, 93 percent of homeowners said owning a home made them happier than renting.
Sources used for data:
The process of buying a home can be overwhelming at times, but you don’t need to go through it alone.
You may be wondering if now is a good time to buy a home ... or if interest rates are projected to rise or fall. I put together a free eGuide for you that will answer many of your questions and likely bring up a few things you haven't even thought about yet. Just click the button below to read it now!
If you are one of the millions of millennials who has seen their peers begin to buy homes recently and are wondering what it would take for you to do the same... you’ve found the right eGuide!
You may be wondering if now is a good time to buy a home… or if you should continue renting. This free eGuide will answer many of your questions and likely bring up a few things you haven't even thought about yet. Click the button below to read it now!
1) Automate your down payment savings - set up your checking account to automatically save a certain amount each month.
2) Build your credit history and keep it clean – pay any loans or credit cards you may have on time. Don’t use more than 30% of the credit available to you.
3) Practice living on a budget – many first-time buyers are willing to make sacrifices to buy their home faster. Most people put off unnecessary spending on new clothes, a new car, or traveling.
1) Homeownership is a form of forced savings.
2) Homeownership provides tax savings.
3) Homeownership allows you to lock-in your monthly housing cost.
4) Buying a home is now 26.3 percent less expensive than renting in the U.S.
5) No other investment lets you live INSIDE of it.
Pre-approval is a great step to complete now, as it gives you a COMPETITIVE EDGE when you are ready to put the rest of your search into action.
It’s something you can do from the comfort of your home and shows sellers you are serious about buying when you are ready to make a move.
It also helps you know what you can afford to spend in the homebuying process.
Home Buyer Consultation (No Obligation & Nothing to Sign) - we simply meet at my office or a local coffee shop to talk about the home buying process, show you some properties that match your interest, get to know each other, and answer any questions you may have.
Private viewing of a home for sale. Most Sellers request that all potential buyers are pre-qualified for a loan before viewing their home. Therefore, buyer(s) need to present a pre-qualification letter from a lender or proof of funds from their bank before viewing a home.